Catherine Elizabeth Middleton
Waity Katie, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Kate is currently 32 according to her birth date 9 January, 1982
Reading, Berkshire, England
Middleton went to an English language nursery school in Jordan, Amman. After returning to their home in Berkshire, she was enrolled at St Andrew’s School near the village of Pangbourne in Berkshire, then briefly at Downe House. She attended Marlborough College, a co-educational independent boarding school in Wiltshire till 2001. In 2005, she graduated from the University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland, with an undergraduate MA (2:1 Hons) in the History of Art.
Catalogue Photographer, Web designer, Marketing Officer for her parents’ firm Party Pieces (before marriage) and now Princess
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56¼ kg or 124 pounds
Kate Middleton dated
- Willem Marx (2000) – When, she was in high school, she dated Willem Marx in 2000. Willem is rumored to be Kate’s first love ever.
- Rupert Finch (September 2001 – March 2002) – Kate then dated Rupert Finch, when she was in University of St. Andrews in Scotland. But, this love didn’t went far and broke in March 2002.
- Prince William Windsor (April 2004 – October 2010) - Finally, she started her relationship with Prince William, with whom she was friends in college. They regularly came in news for this. Paparazzi were also threatened by both of them many times. They also had a short breakup in 2007.
Kate Middleton continued her love further by engaging Prince William in October 2010 in Kenya, East Africa when they were on a 10 day trip to ‘Lewa Wildlife Conservancy’. The couple married in Westminster Abbey on 29 April 2011 (St. Catherine’s Day) with the day declared a bank holiday in the United Kingdom. There were a total of 1900 guests.
The couple has 1 child, a boy, who was born on 22 July, 2013. The baby boy was born weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces (3.80 kg) at 16:24 BST. He has been named Prince George Alexander Louis.
Kate Middleton and Prince William wedding scene
- Thick Brunette Hair
- Long Legs
30-23-33 in or 76-58.5-84 cm
She has not been endorsed by any brands.
Anglican / Episcopalian
- Philippa “Pippa” Charlotte Middleton (Sister)
- Pippa Middleton (Sister)
- James William Middleton (Brother)
- Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith (Mother)
- Michael Francis Middleton (Father)
- Prince William Windsor (Husband)
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Zara Phillips
- Prince Philip
- Lady Louise Windsor
- Peter Phillips
- Princess Anne
- Prince Edward
- Prince Andrew
- Princess Eugenie
- Princess Beatrice
- Princess Diana
Best Known For
Marrying Prince William Windsor in 2011.
She is not an actress and hence has not done any film. Though, her wedding film was aired on TV on 18 April 2011, in the US titled William & Kate. It was shown by Lifetime network.
First TV Show
Again, she didn’t appear in any TV show.
This royal Princess does not have any personal trainer. Now Magazine has revealed Kate Middleton’s workout secrets. They say that she does an hour’s workout in the morning, using gym ball and dumbbells. She does core exercises like squats, sit ups and others. Don’t forget that, she has her own dieting habits also to give proper shape to the body. See her exercise regime and dietary habits.
Kate Middleton Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sticky toffee pudding
- Favorite People – Princess Diana
- Favorite Color – Blue and Red
- Favorite Accessory – Hats
- Favorite Haunt – The Pig’s Ear in Chelsea (Gastro Pub)
Kate Middleton Facts
- Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William in Kenya using the oval, blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring, which once belonged to Princess Diana (his mother).
- Kate is the daughter of entrepreneurs.
- She is athletic and plays tennis. She is also good in hockey.
- She and Prince William were good friends in college.
- Kate is a distant relative of King William IV.
- She is the royal with the name Catherine.
- On 13 September, 2012, she was photographed nude by Closer magazine, while she was enjoying sun bath at Château d’Autet.
- A movie has been made on their relationship history called William & Catherine: A Royal Romance, in which filmstars did the role of Kate and William.
- She likes skiing and cycling very much.
- She is the first wife of a monarch, who is University graduate.