Kate Middleton Pregnant Again? Duchess Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 With Prince William
Just shy of six months after giving birth to the royal baby, Prince George Alexander Louis, rumors are already circulating that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, is pregnant with her second child.
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
According to a print report from Star Magazine’s latest issue, the royal mom is expecting her second child with her husband of two years, the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William. “Kate, who turns 32 on Jan. 9, and William, 31, indeed are now expecting their second child,” reads the magazine report, adding, “The royal family is overjoyed with the stunning turns of events.”
Kate Middleton could be carrying twins! Experts say hyperemesis gravidarum
While Clarence House has yet to confirm or deny the report, Star claims that Middleton is already well into her first trimester. “Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, then shared the happy news with William,” a source told the magazine. A “royal insider” also revealed that the allegedly expectant couple shared the big news with members of the royal family, including Queen Elizabeth II, during a Christmas get-together on Dec. 18.
According to the report, Middleton was spotted sporting a small baby bump during a casual outing on the grounds of London’s Kensington Gardens early last month. The duchess was also reportedly seen resting her hands on her “bump” while attending a gala at the Natural History Museum in London with William the following week.
Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, then shared the happy news with William
With a baby boy and heir to the British throne already on board, what gender is the couple rooting for this time around? If rumors are to be believed, the duo is hoping for a little princess. “Kate and William will, of course, be happy with a healthy baby of either male or female, but Kate is really hoping for a girl this time,” said an insider. “She feels a little sister for George would be perfect.”
The royal couple welcomed their first child on July 22, 2013. Middleton gave birth to the royal baby, HRH Prince George of Cambridge, the presumed future king of the United Kingdom, at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
- Kate Middleton is Pregnant Again; Prince George to get Little Sister: Report
- Royal Baby Update: Latest pictures of Kate Middleton
- You’re a princess (or, technically, a duchess), that doesn’t mean that everything is rosy
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s babies would be the first twins born in to the British monarchy in six centuries
- Who is the most eligible to select Second baby name? What are they?
- The Duchess is said to be bearing the discomfort that comes with pregnancy
- HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge is not one of those babies
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s popularity leading up to the birth of her first child, Prince George Alexander Louis
- Catherine made William aware of the news with a sonogram. Via text.
- Kate Middleton Applies For Royal Baby George’s First Passport
- Kate Middleton Pregnant? New Report Sparks George’s Little Sister Rumour
- OK! MAGAZINE: DUCHESS KATE MIDDLETON IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS
- George is Royal Flyness: Prince gets baby passport for trip Down Under
- Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William ‘Trying for Second Baby This Summer’
- Note that reports of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge expecting twins have proven to be false, given the Palace’s wording of “a baby
- Duke of Cambridge gave first time Duchess of Cambridge Second Pregnancy Update
- Jessica Hay, who is supposedly Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s close childhood friend, also told the publication: “William and Kate had talked endlessly about how they’d love to have a little girl.”
- Catherine Duchess of Cambridge And Prince William In Couple’s Therapy – Marriage In Trouble, Queen Elizabeth Furious? (PHOTO)
- Duchess of Cambridge pregnant again, claims ex-school friend – but Buckingham Palace stays tight-lipped over rumours
- Outstanding moments of HRH Prince George
- Duchess of Cambridge & Prince William Trying For Baby #2 — Friends Confirm
- “Kate has been daydreaming about what it will be like to have two little girls,” said a source
- Prince George will have sibling twins in year and what would be the Royal baby girl name?
- Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant With Twin Girls How exciting this would be?