Kate Middleton is Pregnant Again; Prince George to get Little Sister: Report
Rumours of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting a baby girl have surfaced again.
It has been just seven months since the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis and reports of Kate Middleton’s second pregnancy have started doing the rounds.
Earlier in January there were reports claiming that the Kate is three months pregnant, and now the recent reports claim that she is pregnant with a baby girl.
Celebrity gossip magazine Star in their recent print issue reported that the Duchess of Cambridge has got it confirmed that the second child is a baby girl and she is very thrilled about it.
Apparently, this time the couple is not keeping it a secret and have reportedly informed several people about the news.
FOLLOW US Google Plus
“Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled,” a source, who claims to be close to the royal couple, told the Star magazine, according to Hollywood Life.
“[Kate] was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her best start to the year. Kate and William are ecstatic!”
The magazine further reports that Kate wanted to find out the gender of the baby and for that she had genetic testing done. On Valentine’s Day, she came to know the gender of the baby, following which she shared the news with husband Prince William.
The royal couple was really hoping for a girl child as they wanted a little sister for Prince George.
“William was ecstatic! He couldn’t stop hugging her,” a royal family insider told Star.
“He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother. But now that they know a girl is on the way, it has really affected him emotionally. He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed.”
Meanwhile, the palace has neither confirmed nor denied the news of royal baby no.2.
Kate gave birth to Prince George at St. Mary’s Hospital in London last year. The Palace announced the news of Kate’s first pregnancy in December 2012.
- ‘Pregnant’ Kate Middleton : Revealed Why Duchess of Cambridge is Hiring a New Nanny to Take Care of Prince George?
- f the reports are true, her and Prince William are definitely going to have their hands full
- A lot of doubts are surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy
- Many outlets covered the appearance, but RadarOnline is the only to claim Middleton “suspiciously cradled her stomach” at the event
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again? Duchess Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 With Prince William
- Kate Middleton Pregnant? New Report Sparks George’s Little Sister Rumour
- You’re a princess (or, technically, a duchess), that doesn’t mean that everything is rosy
- The Duchess is said to be bearing the discomfort that comes with pregnancy
- Royal Baby Update: Latest pictures of Kate Middleton
- Duchess of Cambridge Confirmed As Pregnant? Those Pesky Rumours Are Back AGAIN
- Duchess of Cambridge Reveals Name of Her Future Daughter
- Kate Middleton ‘Eating Yams’ to Help Have Twins?
- Catherine Duchess of Cambridge has made headlines with again with another report that she is pregnant
- George is Royal Flyness: Prince gets baby passport for trip Down Under
- Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William ‘Trying for Second Baby This Summer’
- Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant With Twin Girls How exciting this would be?
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s popularity leading up to the birth of her first child, Prince George Alexander Louis
- ‘Pregnant’ Kate Middleton Receives $10 Million Necklace from Queen Elizabeth’s Royal Treasure—Claims Report
- The Duchess of Cambridge is once again the subject of pregnancy rumors. As new tabloid reports have it, the seemingly perpetually pregnant Kate Middleton is expecting not just one baby this time, but two little ones
- HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge is not one of those babies
- Duchess of Cambridge pregnant again, claims ex-school friend – but Buckingham Palace stays tight-lipped over rumours
- Duke of Cambridge gave first time Duchess of Cambridge Second Pregnancy Update
- Catherine, the duchess of Cambridge may give birth to HRH second baby in . . . !
- Has Catherine Duchess of Cambridge gone into labour? Yes, according to two US reports